Saturday, January 14, 2012

Things I learned very quickly in Paris

There a couple of things I learned very quickly in Paris, some shocked and scared me and others were like a gift from god. Firstly, when you go to a new country the internet changes: GOOGLE IS IN FRENCH! That was quite the shocker. However, to make up for any brain damage that might have occurred my heart was saved by the fact that twice today... not once but twice.. I was given brie cheese  with my meal!!! Today I took a boat tour down le siene and got to be a super duper tourist!
Le Siene


My Paris new years resolution....get really artsy!


Puddle picture inspire by Chrissy Beluk




Venezuela Drew, its a little colder here then below the equator!

Kamau!











happy graffiti!

View of Notre Dame from Le Siene


The happy couple :)




A little taste of Norwalk to remind me of home!



Grand central station of Paris



breathtaking.

pure bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment