Monday, January 16, 2012

Not your average mass

Today I went to mass at the Notre Dame Cathedral...I didn't understand a word of what they said, but the choir sounded like angels singing! In Paris and all of France apparently they keep with biblical tradition so all of their Christmas decorations are still up till the second of February.. when I would normally be celebrating Groundhog Day! Because of this lovely tradition they also choose to have HUGE sales in every single store... can you hear a bye bye budget!  I also ate a lovely side street crepe today.. much better than dirty water dogs in the city! Tomorrow starts classes which will be the most unreal thing I have had to deal with yet, the one little hiccup in my five week vacation!



First night out!

Nativity scene at Notre Dame




Notre Dame

Prom in Paris

Mass at Notre Dame

Nativity scene


Stain Glass


Dance Contest!

Wise Men



Pub Night!

Sitting on the River

Notre Dame with a Christmas Tree!


Amazing detail!!




Mass!!






Point Zero! The center of Paris!





This is what I image the gates to Heaven look like too!



1st Paris Crepe!



Dad, you would have drooled and cried over the beauty in this room!



Oldie, right off the plane!






The real proof that I ate snails!



No comments:

Post a Comment