Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If I Could Climb all the Stairs in Paris...

So what most people may know is that the Arc de Triomphe is massive: today I found out how many stairs it had! Windy, Spirally, and PLENTIFUL! We climbed all the way to the top of the arc to prove that the city is immaculate in all of its' glory! You can see all of Paris and beyond from that view (as well as feel the winter wind from every direction) Classes also began today, for my parents that may be reading: I promise I'm just not on vacation :) I also found myself walking down the Madison Avenue of Paris: Avenue des Champs Elysees that ends with a ferris wheel and the Louvre Museum! There were thousands of stores, but just like in NYC I found myself just window shopping!


Love Crepes!


Me and the Arc de Triomphe!
My best girls and the Arc!

Us and the Tower!


You can find this thing everywhere!


Kimm and I at the back of the tower!



Jason and Brenna classic pose!

Erica and Kelly, my lovely girlies from the sunshine state!!




Arc de Triomphe!


Underground tunnel to the center of the Arc




Climbing all the stairs of the Arc!!



She didn't like all the stairs either...
All of the stairs!!



Captain Jay!

Avenue des Champs Elysees



View from the top!

Definitely NO sunbathing!




Looking up the wall of the Arc


Amazingly detailed ceiling!




The tomb of the unknown soldier



Practicing for Paris Fashion Week!


Paris, Louis Vuiton!

No comments:

Post a Comment