Sunday, January 22, 2012

C'est une belle journée à Paris!

Dancing off Dinner

Chocolat!


Clever way to not steal rings

Amanda and I!

Fontain at Eglise St. Suplice


Eglise St. Suplice

Organ, One of the biggest in Europe! I got to climb inside!






Interesting art exhibit inside of St. Suplice!











Mystery fountain on the streets of Paris







Cave Bar for Blues night!






Pedals of the HUGE Organ!



View from the Organ window

Bonjour! France has been a bustling town this weekend as it winds down and I sit in my European utopia... doing actual homework. There goes my hope for an all inclusive vacation for four months :(
This week coming up calls for much more adventuring and running around the streets of Paris. Shockingly, an entire week has come and gone as I am beginning to notice a trend of fast forward through all my days. Today I spent Sunday mass at Elise St. Suplice, an absolutely gorgeous cathedral frozen in time and forever romanticized in Dan Brown's the Davinci Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment