Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chaio Roma, Buenos Dias Sevilla!

So my last few days in Rome were truly great send off from Italy. With two more finals under my belt I truly felt a sense of accomplishment. I can say that, I did all the big things on my roman to do list, but I would have no problem going back and rediscovering all that is left of the history, the culture, and the city itself. We capped off one of our last night by embracing the European culture with a Roma V. Genoa soccer match! Which, to our luck, was a 1-0 victory for ROMA!! I said my final goodbyes to Rome and now it's off to Spain for my last six weeks of discovering the world. I am super excited for whats left to discover, but our time here is flying by so fast that I'm not sure that I will even know what hit till I land on the ground in America and it all comes running back at me! 









No comments:

Post a Comment