Wednesday, February 15, 2012

These Irish Eye are Smiling!

This weekend I got to live a dream and make my way back to the homeland! (1 Down 1 to Go, Czechslovakia here I come!) Ireland was a phenomenal and very quick trip. The city of Dublin is just filled with so much life!!  Live music in the Temple Bar from 2 pm to 2 am! I was able to visit the Guinness Store House (in hopes they would have a dog collar for my favorite man back in CT) It was such a fun trip, even for a girl who's not the biggest fan of brewskies! The streets of Dublin were unlike anything I've yet to see. Definitely not the tallest city like NYC is but it is all its own. Not a copy of London or Paris, just Ireland. After getting my crash course on Dublin however, I will definitely be finding my way back to Ireland to visit Galway and beyond! 



Baileys in Dublin!


O'Neils Pub, A little tast of Norwlk in Dublin!
Girls in Guinness!










Guinness food tasting! Guinness bread with cream cheese and Guinness cured salmon! Served with Guinness Draught 



Our Hostel!


Ha' Penny Bridge







For Guinness of course!





The Guinness Document



A little insight into how to make a Guinness









You bet there is!













View from the Gravity Bar on top of the Guinness Store House 







St. Patrick's Cathedral









Gates of the Dublin Castle


Dublin Doors






What being Irish is all about....





Occupy Dame St! 







Strawberry Beer!

Girls and the Pub Crawl Coach!

Jordan missing her garbage plates from home!










Now that I've done all the traveling I could afford to do while I was in France.. I have to leave! Today is my last day in Paris, which is a bittersweet goodbye. Tomorrow I land in Rome, Italy and couldn't be more excited! These are the last pictures of the final adventures I had in Paris!













The Lock Bridge at Pont Neuf!



The Hopes of thousands are locked right here! 



Mosque of Paris






View from the top! 





Little history lesson at the top of the Eiffel Tower












Au Revoir Paris!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that went by so fast!
    I'm so excited you got to go to Dublin. You've wanted to go since like 4th grade!
    I wish Guinness had a dog collar, Guinness would of loved it!
    Love you, excited for new blogs posts about Rome!

    ReplyDelete