Monday, April 2, 2012

A Tantalizing 2

WARNING: This blog post is lovey dovey and cheesy! 

For the past two years I have been blessed to have an amazing person who I can call my own, his name being Mike Corasaniti. He has been with me through thick and thin and even came to visit me all the way over the big ol' pond in Rome. He is the greatest person I know and I am grateful each and everyday I get to be part of his life. So as a thank you for all the good times and just all the times he put up with me.. I decided to leave our mark in Europe. I came across a little Parisien tradition that I thought would be perfect way back when, so in an effort to show how much I appreciate everything he does and to bind our relationship to the soil of Europe... I padlocked our love to one of the famous lock bridges in Paris, France.  

This was taken in Orlando...but that's still pretty worldly..

Here's the lock!



All Locked up in Paris!

Happy Anniversary Mikey!

That's Us! 

Forever our love is locked in the city of love, Paris! 


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_padlocks

No comments:

Post a Comment